Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Idol Tan – Self Tanning Gel


idol tan

Get a celebrity look today!



Looking for a healthy tan skin tone but don’t want to go under the sun? You can always go forSunless Tanning.
More than 1.3 million new cases of skin cancer were diagnosed in the United States last year so staying safe in the sun is more important t
han ever. Recently, many tanning salon and products are up in the marketing and it’s increasingly popular as more people like tan skin. Why? Besides having a healthy and stunning look, it helps to hide pigmentation, wrinkles and cellulite too.
Today more people aware of the harmful effects tanning outdoors, and want to maintain a healthy look without the time input or health risk. Lucy Danziger joined “Good Morning America” to talk about how to get a safe suntan from a bottle. Now, there’s a solution that’s fast, easy to use and looks natural – Idol Tan Self Tanning Gel. While most self tanners and sunless tanning products leave an unattractive ‘orange’ finish. Idol Tan provides a natural bronze color that’s easy to apply without the message greasy residue. Just apply, get dressed and in several hours get ready to show off your new healthy sun kissed, celebrity tan to the world.

THE BENEFITS OF THE PRODUCT:

  • Gives your skin a healthy appearance
  • Lighten the appearance of cellulite
  • Long-lasting natural golden bronze color
  • Moisturizes skin
  • Easy to apply at home

BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES

idol tan 1  

idoltan
sample of idol tan
















WHAT OTHERS SAID ABOUT IDOL TAN?

  • Most tanning products I’ve used ended up turning my skin orange or just looking fake. With Idol Tan, I finally found a product that gave me natural color all year round.No Matter what I do – tanning beds, laying by the pool – nothing ever gets me tan. I’m so glad I discovered Idol Tan. Jenny, CA
  • Most tanning products I’ve used ended up turning my skin orange or just looking fake. With Idol Tan, I finally found a product that gave me natural color all year around. Ben, NY
  • I always felt self-conscious about how pale I am, even in the summer I’d look like a ghost. Now, I have a product that gives me just the right amount of color to feel confident. Thanks Idol Tan! Shannon, FL 

WHERE TO BUY IDOL TAN?

  • Send email to sharehealthyskin@gmail.com to pre-order the product

HOW MUCH PER TUBE?

1 tube – USD 29.99 / RM 99.00  (1 tube is for a month supply)

No comments:

Post a Comment